困苦的呼喊
And I look at the whole religious scene today and all I see are inventions and ministries of man and flesh.
纵观全局,我所看到的全是私欲的侍奉和人的发明。
It's mostly powerless.It has no impact on the world.
我们对这个世道的影响是多么的苍白无力!
And I see more of the world coming into the church and impacting the church rather than the church impacting the world.
越来越多的东西涌入教会且冲击教会,而非教会影响世界。
I see the music taking over the house of God.
I see entertainment taking over the house of God.
Obsess with entertainment in God's house, a hatred of correction and a hatred of reproof.
歌舞升平接管了圣殿;厌弃训诲的氛围充斥环宇。
Nobody wants to hear it anymore.
没人再听教了。
Whatever happened to anguish in the house of God?
神的家里,究竟是什么导致困苦?
Whatever happened to anguish in the ministry?
究竟是什么导致牧者困苦?
It's a word you don't hear in this pampered age. You don't hear it.
在这溺爱的世代,困苦这个字眼,你再也听不到了。
Anguish means extreme pain and distress.
困苦就是极端的痛苦与绝望。
The emotion's so stirred that it becomes painful, acute deeply felt inner pain because of conditions about you, in you or around you.
情绪极其波动引起的痛苦,也就是你自身、环境导致的内心深处的剧痛。
Anguish.Deep pain.Deep sorrow. Agony of God's heart.
你困苦,陷于深深的伤痛和忧愁。神也心疼。
We've held onto our religious rhetoric and our revival talk but we've become so passive.
我们持守宗教的虚华辞藻和重生的高谈阔论,却无所作为。
All true passion is born out of anguish.
真情源于困苦。
All true passion for Christ comes out of a baptism of anguish.
对基督的激情出于困苦的洗礼。
You search the Scripture, and you'll find that when God determined to recover a ruined situation, he would share his own anguish, for what God saw happening to his church and to his people and he would find a praying man and he would take that man and literally baptize him in anguish.
上帝看到教会和信徒所发生的一切而决定力挽狂澜时,会分享自己的困苦并找到一位祷告者,用确切的话语为他的困苦施洗。这些事例,经文中都能找到。
You find it in the book of Nehemiah.
《尼希米记》就是范例。
Jerusalem is in ruins.
耶路撒冷荒凉了。
How is God to deal with this?
上帝将如何行事?
How is God to restore the ruin?
上帝将如何重建?
Folks, look at me.
人们啊,听我说。
Nehemiah was not a preacher, he was a career man.
尼西米不是传道人,他是有职业的。
This was a praying man.
这是一位专注的祷告人。
God found a man who would not just have a flash of emotion, not just some great sudden burst of concern and then let it die.
神找的不是只有几分钟热度的人,更不是心血来潮而又稍纵即逝的人。
He said 'No. I broke down and I wept and I morned and I fasted. Then I began to pray night and day.'
尼希米说:“我就不是那种人。我崩溃了,哭泣,哀伤,禁食,然后开始日夜祷告。”
Why didn't these other men?
为什么其他人不这么做?
Why didn't they have an answer?
为什么他们得不到神的回应?
Why didn't God use them in restoration?
为什么神不用他们去重建耶路撒冷?
Why didn't they have a word?
他们为什么得不到神的旨意?
Because there was no sign of anguish!
因为没有困苦的标记。
No weeping! Not a word of prayer!It's all ruin!Does it matter to you today?
没有哭泣!没有祷告!只有颓废!不关你的事吗?
Does it matter to you at all that God's spiritual Jerusalem, the church, is now married to the world?如今,上帝心仪的耶路撒冷、属灵的教会嫁给了这个世道,完全不关你的事吗?
That there is such a coldness sweeping the land?
冷漠席卷了全地,完全不关你的事吗?
Closer than that, does it matter about the Jerusalem that is in our own hearts?
进一步讲,我们关心耶路撒冷重不重要?
The sign of ruin that is slowly draining spiritual power and passion, blind to the warmness, blind to the mixture that is creeping in.
荒凉的迹象就是圣灵的力量与热情慢慢地干枯。弟兄姊妹之间不冷不热,看不到污秽正在逼近。
That's all the devil wants to do is get the fight out of you and kill it.
魔鬼想要的就是让你们彼此不合,而且扼杀你们的亲情。
So you won't labor in prayer anymore.You won't weep before God anymore.
所以,你再也不努力祷告了,在神面前也哭不出来了。
You can sit and watch television and your family go to hell.
你会安心地坐下来看电视,任凭你的家人迈向地狱。
Let me ask you...Is what I just said convicted you at all?
我问你,我所说的是否足以证明你有罪?
There is a great difference between anguish and concern.
困苦与关切大相径庭。
Concern is something that begins to interest you. You take an interest in a project or a cause or a concern or a need.
关切意味着某些东西开始引起你的兴致。你会对项目、事业、牵挂或需求之类感兴趣。
I want to tell you something I've learned over all my years, or 50 years of preaching if it is not born in anguish, if it had not been born of the Holy Spirit, where what you saw and heard of the ruin that drove you to your knees, took you down into a baptism of anguish where you began to pray and seek God.
我要告诉你我在50年布道生涯中领悟到的:一切是否源于困苦;是否源于圣灵;是否因耳闻目睹荒凉而促使你屈膝祷告寻求神而被带到苦楚的洗礼中。
I know now.
我现在明白了。
Oh my God! Do I know it until I am in agony,until I have been anguished over it?
上帝呀!非要到哀痛和备受辛酸时才明白吗?
And all our projects, all our ministries, everything we do where are the Sunday School teachers that weep over kids they know are not hearing and going to hell?
一切安排、所有的事奉,我们做了那么多,包括主日学教师在孩子们面前泪流满面。他们听得进去吗?还不是照样我行我素!
You see, a true prayer life begins at the place of anguish.
你们要明白,真正祷告者的生命始于受苦之地。
You see, if you set your heart to pray, God's going to come and start sharing his heart with you.
如果你尽心祷告,神就会与你心心相映。
Your heart begins to cry out-Oh God, your name is being blasphemed. Holy Spirit is being mocked. The enemy is out trying to destroy the testimony of the Lord's faithfulness.
你的哭喊就会发自内心:主啊!你的名被亵渎,圣灵被藐视。仇敌试图诋毁你信实的见证。
And something has to be done.There is going to be no renewal, no revival, no awakening, until we are willing to let him once again break us.
还等什么?否则不会有复兴、重生和醒悟,直到我们情愿再次领教惩罚。
Folks, it is getting late, and it's getting serious.
人们啊,那可就太迟了,而且只会更严重!
Please don't tell me, don't tell me you are concerned...when you are spending hours in front of internet or television.
当你花时间上网或看电视时,不要说你用心了。
Come on.
祷告吧。
Lord, there are some need to get to this altar and confess:主啊,我必须到坛前忏悔:
I am not what I was, I am not where I am supposed to be. God, I don't have your heart or your burden.
我已痛改前非,归入正道。我未得你的心,没有为你分忧。
I've wanted it easy. I just wanted to be happy.
唯求自在,只想快乐。
But Lord, true joy comes, true joy comes out of anguish.
但是主啊,真正的喜乐出自困苦。
There is nothing of the flesh will give you joy.
肉体带来的不是喜乐。
I don't care how much money. I don't care what kind of new house.
我不在乎有多少钱,也不关心房子如何好。
There is absolutely nothing physical that can give you joy.
物质的东西绝不会带来喜乐。
It is only what is accomplished by the Holy Spirit when you obey him and take on his heart.
唯有驯服和呈现属灵的心,才无所不能。
Build the walls around your family.
砌墙把家围护起来。
Build the walls around your own heart.
心灵也要建防火墙。
Make you strong and impregnable against the enemy.
面对敌人,坚不可摧。
God, that's what we desire.
神啊,那才是我想要的。