PSALM 119 诗篇 119
PSALM 119
1 Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord .
行为无瑕、遵行神律法的人,便为有福。
2 Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.
遵守其法则、一心寻求他的人,便为有福。
3 They do nothing wrong; they walk in his ways.
这样的人无过,遵行神的道。
4 You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.
你制定的准则,当完全遵守。
5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!
遵守你的律例,我行事多么坚定不移!
6 Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.
奉你的一切旨意,就不至于羞愧。
7 I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.
我读懂了你公义的律法,就要以正直的心称谢你。
8 I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.
我必守你的律例。绝不丢弃我。
9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.
年青人怎能洁净他的行为呢?就是听你的话做人。
10 I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.
我一心寻求你。不要叫我偏离你的指示。
11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
我将你的话藏在心里,免得我得罪你。
12 Praise be to you, O Lord; teach me your decrees.
主阿,赞美归于你。给我讲解你的律例。
13 With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth.
我们有口皆碑,传承你说的一切典章。
14 I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.
我乐于遵循你的法度,如同世人求财。
15 I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.
你的先见之明,我昼思夜想。
16 I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.
你的律例使我亢奋。你的话我不会当做耳旁风。
17 Do good to your servant, and I will live; I will obey your word.
厚待你的仆人,使我得生。活着才能听你的话。
18 Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.
开我的慧眼,使我在你的律法中寻得奇妙。
19 I am a stranger on earth; do not hide your commands from me.
我为世间过客。不要向我隐藏你的命令。
20 My soul is consumed with longing for your laws at all times.
我无时无刻不渴慕你的典章,直到心力交瘁。
21 You rebuke the arrogant, who are cursed and who stray from your commands.
偏离你命令而受咒诅的骄傲人,你责备他们。
22 Remove from me scorn and contempt, for I keep your statutes.
除掉我所受的轻视,因我持守你的法度。
23 Though rulers sit together and slander me, your servant will meditate on your decrees.
尽管当权者合伙诋毁我,你的仆人却一门心思扑在你的教导之上。
24 Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors.
唯你的教导为乐趣,它们才是我的幕僚。
25 I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.
不是你的话语维持我的生命,我早就是死人。
26 I recounted my ways and you answered me; teach me your decrees.
我述说我所行的,你应允了我。给我讲解你的律例。
27 Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders.
让我悟通你的教旨,这样,要想明白你的奇事,就有帮助。
28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
我的灵魂因愁苦而疲惫。照你的话使我坚强。
29 Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious to me through your law.
使我离开奸诈的道,借律法向我开恩。
30 I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.
我选择了真道,心中只有你的律法。
31 I hold fast to your statutes, O Lord ; do not let me be put to shame.
主啊,持守你的法度,我坚定不移。别让我落于世人的羞辱。
32 I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
因你释放了我的心,我就在你的道上奔跑。
33 Teach me, O Lord , to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end.
赐教,主啊,我将遵纪守法,追随到底。
34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.
赐我悟性,我便一心遵守你的律法。
35 Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
引领我行正道,才有喜乐。
36 Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.
把我的心转向你的法度,而非贪求。
37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.
叫我转眼不视虚华,照你的话过日子。
38 Fulfill your promise to your servant, so that you may be feared.
实现你对仆人的应许,世人对你的敬畏必加增。
39 Take away the disgrace I dread, for your laws are good.
除去我惧怕的耻辱,因你的律法为本为美。
40 How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness.
我多么渴求你的指示!有你的公义,生命方能持续。
41 May your unfailing love come to me, O Lord , your salvation according to your promise;
主啊,愿你的大爱临到我。救恩是你应许的。
42 then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word.
我就有话回答那奚落我的。因你的话为我撑腰。
43 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.
不叫真道离开我的言谈。因我仰望你的典章。
44 I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.
我要常守你的律法,直到永永远远。
45 I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.
因为得了你的教诲,就得了自由。
46 I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame,
在再大的人物面前传你的道,我也不会心虚。
47 for I delight in your commands because I love them.
钟爱你的旨意,自然喜不自胜。
48 I lift up my hands to your commands, which I love, and I meditate on your decrees.
我举手承命,爱法并牢记。
49 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.
没有你说过的话,仆人就没有希望。
50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
应许维持生命,是我困苦中的安慰。
51 The arrogant mock me without restraint, but I do not turn from your law.
傲慢的人再怎么蔑视,我也丝毫不会偏离你的律法。
52 I remember your ancient laws, O Lord , and I find comfort in them.
主阿,我记得你从古以来的典章,就得了安慰。
53 Indignation grips me because of the wicked, who have forsaken your law.
恶人离弃你的律法,我就怒火中烧。
54 Your decrees are the theme of my song wherever I lodge.
无论身在何处,我的歌声素以你的律例为主旋律。
55 In the night I remember your name, O Lord , and I will keep your law.
主啊,漫漫长夜,只有你的名和律法紧紧相随。
56 This has been my practice: I obey your precepts.
听你的话已成了我的习惯。
57 You are my portion, O Lord; I have promised to obey your words.
主啊,因你我才有份。我发誓守约。
58 I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.
我一心寻求你,终于天恩浩荡。愿你照你说的厚待我。
59 I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes.
我日日反思,终于归正。
60 I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.
我加快脚步,生怕延误执行圣旨。
61 Though the wicked bind me with ropes, I will not forget your law.
恶人捆绑我的身,锁不住我向你律法的心。
62 At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws.
时至午夜,我也要起来称谢你公义的律令。
63 I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts.
只要敬畏你的,听你话的,都是我的友人。
64 The earth is filled with your love, O Lord; teach me your decrees.
主啊,世界充满你的爱。给我讲解你的律例。
65 Do good to your servant according to your word, O Lord .
主啊,照你的话,恩惠你的仆人。
66 Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands.
教我知识,并让我善于辨别,因为我绝对遵照执行。
67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.
迷途之人只有经受磨难,才会乖乖听话。
68 You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees.
你本为善,所行的也善。将你的律例教训我。
69 Though the arrogant have smeared me with lies, I keep your precepts with all my heart.
骄傲人用谎言迷糊我。我却要一心守你的训词。
70 Their hearts are callous and unfeeling, but I delight in your law.
他们麻木不仁。我却因你的律法而欢欣。
71 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.
磨难是福,势必导致我学习你的律例。
72 The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.
你讲的律法,与我有益,胜过金山银海。
73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.
你亲手造我,使我成型。那就再添加悟性,好让我领会你的指令。
74 May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word.
愿我在敬畏你的人面前,人见人爱。因我仰望你的话。
75 I know, O Lord , that your laws are righteous, and in faithfulness you have afflicted me.
主阿,我知道你的律是公义的。你使我在诚信中经受熬炼。
76 May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.
照着应许仆人的话,以慈爱安慰我。
77 Let your compassion come to me that I may live, for your law is my delight.
愿你的慈悲临到我,使我存活。因你的律法是我所喜爱的。
78 May the arrogant be put to shame for wronging me without cause; but I will meditate on your precepts.
愿骄傲人蒙羞。因为他们太刻薄。但我要思想你的训词。
79 May those who fear you turn to me, those who understand your statutes.
愿敬畏你和懂你的法度的人面向我。
80 May my heart be blameless toward your decrees, that I may not be put to shame.
愿我完全恪守你的律例,使我不至蒙羞。
81 My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.
长久渴想你的救恩,我已精疲力竭;但仰望你的应许,我矢志不悔。
82 My eyes fail, looking for your promise; I say, "When will you comfort me?"
我因盼望你的应许,眼睛失明。我要问:“你何时安慰我?”
83 Though I am like a wineskin in the smoke, I do not forget your decrees.
我虽像烟中的酒囊,却不忘记你的律例。
84 How long must your servant wait? When will you punish my persecutors?
你的仆人须等多久呢 ?迫害我的人,你几时惩罚呢?
85 The arrogant dig pitfalls for me, contrary to your law.
不从你律法的骄傲人,为我掘了坑。
86 All your commands are trustworthy; help me, for men persecute me without cause.
你的命令尽都诚实。他们却无由加害于我,所以求你救我。
87 They almost wiped me from the earth, but I have not forsaken your precepts.
他们几乎把我从世上灭掉,但我没有离弃你的训词。
88 Preserve my life according to your love, and I will obey the statutes of your mouth.
照你的慈爱将我救活。我遵守你讲的法度。
89 Your word, O Lord , is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
主阿,你的话固有在天,直到永远。
90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.
你的信实存万代。你立了地,地就亘古持久。
91 Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve you.
你的律法持续到今日。因为万象为你生。
92 If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.
若不是你的律法支撑,我恐怕熬不到今日。
93 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.
我永不忘记你的训词。因它给了我生命。
94 Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts.
我是你的,求你救我,因我得到了你的指点。
95 The wicked are waiting to destroy me, but I will ponder your statutes.
恶人事机灭我,我却掂量你的法度。
96 To all perfection I see a limit; but your commands are boundless.
在我看来,再完美的东西都有限度。而你的命令是无穷尽的。
97 Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.
我何等爱慕你的律法,终日不住地思想。
98 Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me.
你的命令常存我心,使我比仇敌更有智慧。
99 I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes.
琢磨你的法度,我的洞察力,比起那些教我的,已青出于蓝而胜于蓝。
100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.
我比年长的更明白,因我守了你的训词。
101 I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey your word.
我不踏邪恶半步,却要听你的。
102 I have not departed from your laws, for you yourself have taught me.
你亲自教导我,我从不离弃你的法。
103 How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
你的话语,味道是那么甜美!胜过蜜糖。
104 I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path.
因你的教诲,我顿悟,所以厌恶恨恶歪道。
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
你的话是我脚前的灯,路上的光。
106 I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.
我已郑重起誓,遵循你的律法。
107 I have suffered much; preserve my life, O Lord , according to your word.
主啊,照你的话救我。我已历经磨难啊。
108 Accept, O Lord , the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.
主啊,讲解你的律法,接受我发自内心的赞美。
109 Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.
虽然我不止一次想亲手结束自己的性命,但我却不忘记你的律法。
110 The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.
恶人为我设下网罗。我却没有偏离你的训词。
111 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.
我以你的法度为永远的产业。因这是我心中所喜爱的。
112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.
我的心专向你的律例,永远遵行,一直到底。
113 I hate double-minded men, but I love your law.
心怀二意的人,为我所不齿。但你的律法,为我所爱。
114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
你是我藏身之处,又是我的盾牌。我寄希望于你的话语。
115 Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!
作恶的人远离我,我好遵守我神的命令。
116 Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.
照你的话扶持我,使我存活,不叫我的希望破灭。
117 Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will always have regard for your decrees.
你扶持我,我便得救,专注你的律例。
118 You reject all who stray from your decrees, for their deceitfulness is in vain.
凡偏离你律例的人,你都摈弃。因为他们的诡诈必归虚空。
119 All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross; therefore I love your statutes.
你除恶如倒渣滓。因此我爱你的法度。
120 My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws.
我因惧怕你而浑身发抖。面对你的律法,我毛骨悚然。
121 I have done what is righteous and just; do not leave me to my oppressors.
我行事公义。不要让我落入欺压人的手中。
122 Ensure your servant's well-being; let not the arrogant oppress me.
确保你仆人的福利。不容骄傲人欺压我。
123 My eyes fail, looking for your salvation, looking for your righteous promise.
盼望你的救恩和公义的应许,我眼睛都快失明。
124 Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees.
照你的慈爱待仆人,将你的律例教训我。
125 I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes.
我是你的仆人。赐我悟性,使我理解你的法度。
126 It is time for you to act, O Lord; your law is being broken.
主啊,该你出手了。因人废了你的律法。
127 Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold,
因我爱你的命令胜于金,更胜于精金。
128 and because I consider all your precepts right, I hate every wrong path.
因我以你一切的教诲为公正。我恨恶一切假道。
129 Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them.
你奇妙的法度,叫我一心谨守。
130 The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
你的言语揭开光明,使愚人通达。
131 I open my mouth and pant, longing for your commands.
因为渴慕,我张口就气踹嘘嘘地讲你的教诲。
132 Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name.
正如你素来待那些爱你名的人那样,转向我,怜悯我。
133 Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.
照你说的,指引我的脚步,不许罪孽辖制我。
134 Redeem me from the oppression of men, that I may obey your precepts.
救我脱离人的欺压。好叫我要遵守你的教诲。
135 Make your face shine upon your servant and teach me your decrees.
用你的脸光照仆人,向我讲解你的律例。
136 Streams of tears flow from my eyes, for your law is not obeyed.
你的律法未被遵守,所以我泪流成河。
137 Righteous are you, O Lord , and your laws are right.
主阿,你是公义的,你的律法也是正直的。
138 The statutes you have laid down are righteous; they are fully trustworthy.
你所命定的法度是公义的,完全至诚。
139 My zeal wears me out, for my enemies ignore your words.
因我的敌人无视你的言语,我心急如焚。
140 Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them.
你的诺言完全应验。你的仆人深信不疑。
141 Though I am lowly and despised, I do not forget your precepts.
我虽卑微,被人瞧不起,却忘不了你的教诲。
142 Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.
你的公义长存。你的律法真切。
143 Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight.
磨难与绝望临到我。你的旨意如灯塔。
144 Your statutes are forever right; give me understanding that I may live.
你的法度永远公义。赐我悟性,我就活了。
145 I call with all my heart; answer me, O Lord , and I will obey your decrees.
主阿,我一心呼吁你。求你应允我,我必谨守你的律例。
146 I call out to you; save me and I will keep your statutes.
我向你呼吁,求你救我。我要遵守你的法度。
147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.
我趁天未亮起来求救。我仰望你的言语。
148 My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.
我仰望星空,彻夜不眠,就是要思想你的应许。
149 Hear my voice in accordance with your love; preserve my life, O Lord , according to your laws.
照你的慈爱听我的声音。主阿,照你的典章,维持我的生命。
150 Those who devise wicked schemes are near, but they are far from your law.
满肚子坏水的人来了。他们不要你的律法。
151 Yet you are near, O Lord , and all your commands are true.
主阿,你也来了。你一切的命令尽都真实。
152 Long ago I learned from your statutes that you established them to last forever.
你创立永世的法度,我求知若渴,从不懈怠。
153 Look upon my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law.
看看我的遭遇,搭救我,因我没有忘记你的律法。
154 Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise.
为我辨屈,救赎我,照你的话将我救活。
155 Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek out your decrees.
恶人不得救恩,因为他们不寻求你的律例。
156 Your compassion is great, O Lord; preserve my life according to your laws.
主阿,你的慈悲何其大。照你的典章将我救活。
157 Many are the foes who persecute me, but I have not turned from your statutes.
逼迫我的敌人何其多,我却没有偏离你的道。
158 I look on the faithless with loathing, for they do not obey your word.
我冷眼旁观欺诈,因为他们不遵守你的话。
159 See how I love your precepts; preserve my life, O Lord , according to your love.
你看我多么爱你的训词。主阿, 照你的慈爱将我救活。
160 All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.
你话的全属实。你一切公义的典章永恒。
161 Rulers persecute me without cause, but my heart trembles at your word.
当权者无故逼迫我。但我的心畏惧你的言语。
162 I rejoice in your promise like one who finds great spoil.
我因你的话而欢欣, 犹如人得了大量战利品。
163 I hate and abhor falsehood but I love your law.
谎话是我所恨恶所嫌弃的。惟你的律法,是我所爱的。
164 Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
我因你公义的典章,一天七次赞美你。
165 Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
爱你律法的人,有大平安。什么都不能使他们绊脚。
166 I wait for your salvation, O Lord , and I follow your commands.
主阿, 我期待你的救恩, 遵行你的命令。
167 I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly.
我守你的法度,因我甚爱。
168 I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known to you.
我守你的训戒和法度。 因我一切所行的, 你尽知。
169 May my cry come before you, O Lord ; give me understanding according to your word.
主阿, 愿我的呼吁上达天听, 照你的话赐我悟性。
170 May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.
愿我的恳求达到你面前,照你的话搭救我。
171 May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees.
愿我的话语充满赞美。因为你将律例教训我。
172 May my tongue sing of your word, for all your commands are righteous.
愿我用歌声 唱出你的话。因你一切的命令尽都公义。
173 May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts.
愿你随时向我伸出援手。因我拣选了你的训词。
174 I long for your salvation, O Lord , and your law is my delight.
主阿,我切慕你的救恩。你的律法是我的喜乐。
175 Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.
让我活,好赞美你。愿你的典章助我成长。
176 I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.
我如亡羊迷了路。寻找你的仆人。因我不忘你的命令。