翻译练习
Look at me 看着我
You may think you see who I really am你也许以为看到真正的我
But you’ll never know me 打你从不了解我
Every day 每一天
It’s as if I play a part 我仿佛扮演一个角色
Now I see if I wear a mask I can fool the world 现在我明白,如果带上面具,就能愚弄世人
But I can not fool my heart 但我不能愚弄自己的心
Who is that girl I see?我眼里的那个女孩是谁呢?
Staring straight back at me 她反过来直勾勾地凝视着我
When will my reflection show 我的倒影何时将表明
Who I am inside 内在的我?
I am now in a world where I have to hide my heart 我现在面对世人,不得不隐藏我的心
And what I believe in 我的信仰
But somehow I will show the world what’s inside my heart 但无论怎样,我要让世人看见我的内心
And be loved for who I am 为爱放手去追寻
Who is that girl I see我眼里的那个女孩是谁呢?
Staring straight back at me 她反过来直勾勾地凝视着我
Why is my reflection someone I don’t know 为什么我不认识这个倒影?
Must I pretend that I’m Someone else for all time 我非要永远假装成另一个人吗?
When will my reflection show who I am inside 我的倒影何时将表明内在的我?
There’s a heart that must be free to fly 有一颗心一定要自由飞翔
That burns with a need to know the reason why 渴望得到一个理由
Why must we all conceal what we think 我们为何都要遮掩自己的想法
How we feel 和感觉?
Must there be a secret me I’m forced to hide 一定要有个秘密吗?被迫去隐藏?
I won’t pretend that I’m Someone else for all time 我不会永远假装成另一个人。
When will my reflection show Who I am inside 我的倒影何时将表明内在的我?
When will my reflection show Who I am inside 我的倒影何时将表明内在的我?